Thursday 3 October 2019

5 Year Later.... A New Walk

Hello Everyone,

Next week I will be starting a new long distance hike in Japan and blogging about it.

A friend and I will be be walking the Michinoku Costal Trail in the Tohoku region for about 3 weeks:



I am not entirely sure where we are going to start, but definitely somewhere around the Fukushima end. We are just going to start walking and see how far we get.

I will be blogging the entire thing right here on this site, just like I did with my previous walk about the Tokai Shizen Hodo.

Thanks for reading.

Nomadic Tom

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it so hurry uo 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I was (again) checking your blog regarding the Tokai Shizen Hodo and now I see you're walking another long distance trail in Japan! :) Safe travels, you have one happy reader here for sure :)

    ReplyDelete